Re: EARL Node.js implementation

Dear Baptiste,

Thank you for informing us about your work!

It is interesting to see a JavaScript implementation for EARL, I do not
recall seeing another one. It would be great if you could take the time
to explain a little more the use-cases for this module and how you plan
to use it in practice. It would also be great to learn your experiences
with implementing EARL - did you encounter any problems or inclarities?

We currently have no plans to define any specific EARL interface beyond
what standard RDF already provides. Do you see any necessity to develop
such an interface and if so, why?

Best,
   Shadi