Fwd: Discontinuing UK and FR dial-in numbers for Zakim

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:25:41 +0200
To: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Discontinuing UK and FR dial-in numbers for Zakim
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:06:43 -0400

Previously we announced our intent to discontinue the UK and FR
telephone dial-in numbers for Zakim in favor of a VoIP solution.

http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We have found the providers used to be costly and inconsistent not to
mention it raises inquiries of supporting additional dial-in numbers for
more countries.  We chose to instead invest in VoIP as an international
solution.

We will drop these numbers at the end of the month, please alert your
Working Groups.

The US number will remain available.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>