Proposal: change the domain for earl:mode from earl:Assertion to earl:TestCriterion

From: Philip Ackermann <philip.ackermann@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:38:32 +0100
To: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Dear group,

Carlos and I would like to propose to change the domain for earl:mode
from earl:Assertion to earl:TestCriterion.

The reason for this is that we are currently implementing an ontology in
which we are reusing earl:TestCriterion and we would like to have some
kind of property expressing the mode of each test.

Currently only earl:Assertion is in the domain of earl:mode. We could
1.) add earl:TestCriterion to that domain or
2.) replace earl:Assertion by earl:TestCriterion in that domain

We would prefer the second solution, since earl:Assertion is connected
to the earl:TestCriterion anyway by the property earl:test, so
retrieving the mode for a given assertion would still be possible.

Sorry for that late request, maybe we can discuss this in today's phone

thanks and regards,

Philip Ackermann
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://webcc.fit.fraunhofer.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142639