Re: [ACTION-115] Replacing earl:Software

Hi All,

To clarify, the RDF we currently have allows us to represent information
about software tools like this:

<earl:Software rdf:about="#tool">
   <dct:title xml:lang="en">Cool Tool</dct:title>
   <dct:description xml:lang="en">My favorite tool!</dct:description>
   <foaf:homepage rdf:resource="http://example.org/tools/cool/"/>
   <dct:hasVersion>1.0.3</dct:hasVersion>
   <dct:isPartOf rdf:resource="http://example.org/tools/cms/"/>
   <dct:hasPart rdf:resource="http://example.org/tools/cool/#module-1"/>
</earl:Software>

Using the DOAP terms that CarlosV proposes would look like this
(CarlosV, please correct me if I'm wrong):

<doap:Project rdf:about="#tool">
   <dct:title xml:lang="en">Cool Tool</dct:title>
   <dct:description xml:lang="en">My favorite tool!</dct:description>
   <doap:homepage rdf:resource="http://example.org/tools/cool/"/>
   <doap:release>1.0.3</doap:release>
   <dct:isPartOf rdf:resource="http://example.org/tools/cms/"/>
   <dct:hasPart rdf:resource="http://example.org/tools/cool/#module-1"/>
</earl:Software>

I'd be interested if there are other useful properties and classes in
the DOAP vocabulary for our use?

Best,
   Shadi