Re: Tomorrow's my last day

From: Carlos Iglesias <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:22:56 +0200
To: Johannes Koch <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
CC: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Hi Johannes!

Sad to hear about that, I really hope your change will be for the better.
It was really a pleasure to have the opportunity of working with you
during all these years. I hope we will meet again somewhere.

Kind regards,
  CI.

--

Carlos Iglesias

CTIC-Centro Tecnológico
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
C/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - España
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
E-mail: carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org