Re: Tomorrow's my last day

Hi Christophe,

Many thanks on behalf of Johannes for this wonderful piece of code ;-)
There is a warning by compiling. Class name shall be GoodBye :-)

and also many thanks to CarlosI for the good wishes ;-)

I just want to tell you that the departure of Johannes has happened
because of very unfortunate circumstances beyond our control, and
especially my wishes (and I think Johannes' too ;-) ). His departure
leaves a irreplaceable vacancy in our group, both professional and human.

And the worst part of it, I will miss when he made me aware of when I
was wrong or when I did not read an spec carefully enough ;-)

On 30/09/10 18:57, Christophe Strobbe wrote:
> Hi Johannes,
>
> At 16:49 29/09/2010, Johannes Koch wrote:
>> Hi group,
>>
>> tomorrow is my last day with FIT (and thus Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft),
>> so with October 1st, I won't be a member of ERT any more.
>>
>> Thanks for the last 5 1/2 years with ERT
>

> public class goodBye {
> public static Person you = new Person("Johannes Koch");
> public static Person i = new Person("Christophe Strobbe");
> public static Group we = new Group(I, new Person("Shadi Abou-Zahra"),
> new Person("Carlos Velasco"), new Person("Carlos Iglesias"), ...);
> i.wish(you).goodbye();
> we.wish(you).goodbye();
> we.willMiss(you);
> i.hope(you + i).willMeetAgain();
> yourHappiness = yourHappiness++;
> }
> }
>
> Best regards,
>
> Christophe
>

> PS: Sorry for not using RDF.
> PPS: Please don't check if the code compiles.
Best Regards,
carlos

Dr Carlos A Velasco
   Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
   Web Compliance Center: http://webcc.fit.fraunhofer.de/
   imergo®: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
   Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
   Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609