RE: **DELAYED START** ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 3 March, 2010

Is it possible to be a little bit more precise with the start time?
Don't have any problem with any of the options (15:00, 15:30 or 16:00), but would like to know because I will probably be out of my workplace until the teleconference start time.

Regards,
 CI.