New editor's draft for guide available

From: Michael A Squillace <masquill@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:52:29 -0400
To: "ERT WG " <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Group:
I have, following our discussion yesterday, posted a new editor's draft
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/ED-EARL10-Guide-20090911 ). Carlos can
begin his work on this draft (also atached). I made the minor changes we
discussed yesterday and also removed P elements from around ul, ol, dl,
and pre elements. I also double-checked the version links and updated the
.htaccess file. Sorry for any confusion.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center

W:512.286.8694
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able
Internal: http://w3.ibm.com/able