updated Schema and partially HTTP-in-RDF

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 12:39:23 +0200
To: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Dear Group,

In the effort to align our documents, I started off with the EARL 1.0
Schema and the HTTP-in-RDF 1.0 documents. Here are the latest versions:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090908.html>
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/HTTP/WD-HTTP-in-RDF10-20090908.html>

Changes:
  - merged the CSS into <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/main.css>
  - minor code clean-up to ensure consistent structure/navigation
  - Schema: moved links to other EARL documents to the introduction
  - HTTP: added same blurb about other EARL documents to the intro
  - HTTP: broke up intro into "audience" and "conventions" sections
  - HTTP: replaced namespace (and RDF data) tables with plain lists
  - lots of other very minor details to ensure maximum consistency

Questions:
  - are tables or plain lists better for presenting the namespaces?
  - is the documents blurb in the introduction section of HTTP good?
  - other ideas for better cross-referencing between the documents?

Regards,
   Shadi