Re: new comments mailing list

From: Carlos A Velasco <carlos.velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:51:30 +0100
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Cc: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Hi Shadi,

Just a question on the process for the comments:

- Should not we open an issue in the issue tracker for every comment
received? If so, who is in charge of opening the issue?
- Should the discussion occur here or in the comments mailing list?

regards,
carlos

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco
  Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT