timeline for Last Call publication

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:34:15 +0200
To: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Dear Group,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/timeline>

Only a handful of teleconferences left if we want to publish EARL 1.0
Last Call in June. Please find above the timeline that shows how tight
the schedule is.

In particular, we would probably need an updated editors draft of the
EARL 1.0 Guide document every week, so that we can clean it up for
publication. Also EARL 1.0 Schema, EARL 1.0 Requirements, and Pointer
Methods in RDF documents are on a tight timeline.

Please look at this schedule carefully and confirm your availability.
Let us know if there are scheduling conflicts (with travel etc), and
alternative dates by when you could prepare your deliverables.

Thanks,
   Shadi and Mike