EARL constraints

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:49:18 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
CC: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Hi Ivan,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10-Schema/>

We've updated the constraints in EARL based on the input that you had
provided us. We removed all the information that does not relate to the
semantics into a section on conformance. We hope that this is now best
practice definition of semantic Web vocabularies.

Could we ask you to take a look at our latest editors draft (linked
above), and let us know what you think?

Many thanks,
   Shadi