Re: edited versions of HTTP and Content

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 04:54:07 +0200
To: Michael A Squillace <masquill@us.ibm.com>
CC: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

The problem is the new "1.0" in the filename. I see you've fixed the
.htaccess file but I'd still prefer to keep the old filenaming (just
makes it easier for sorting, global search&replace, etc).

Note to all: for adding the version numbers we will only need a simple
redirect so that /TR/HTTP-in-RDF10/ (meaning "latest 1.0 version") will
currently be the same as /TR/HTTP-in-RDF/ (meaning "latest version").
This applies to Content-in-RDF and Pointers-in-RDF too.