Minor updates to requirements document

From: Michael A Squillace <masquill@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:44:45 -0500
To: "ERT WG " <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Group:

In accordance with our resolution for a definition of EARL 1.0 as a single
vocabulary, the terms of which are defined across multiple specifications:

http://www.w3.org/2009/06/17-er-minutes

I have reworded some portions of the abstract and some of the requirements
to reflect this new definition. The document version of the latest
editor's draft was not changed and is still found at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Requirements-20090526

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center

W:512.286.8694
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able
Internal: http://w3.ibm.com/able