Re: ISSUE-17 (Document alignment): Alignt all ERT WG documents with each other

Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group Issue Tracker schrieb:
> ISSUE-17 (Document alignment): Alignt all ERT WG documents with each other
>
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tracker/issues/17
>
> Raised by: Shadi Abou-Zahra
> On product:
>
> - ensure that all publications use the same CSS and convention

Currently we have some internal CSS (in the style element). Do we have
an external CSS file that we can reference? If not, do we want to (are
allowed to) create and publish one?

--
Johannes Koch
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT