Re: [updated] EARL 1.0 Schema

From: Johannes Koch <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:34:55 +0100
To: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Shadi Abou-Zahra schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20090223>
>
> An updated editor's drafts of EARL 1.0 Schema is available for review.
> Please have a close look at the new approach in the conformance section
> [1], we will need to decide if this is the approach to take.

Looks ok to me. However it's not clear whether conforming processing
tools have to be able to process all the features described. Or are
there properties that are required for processing while others are not?
Similar for producing tools.

> Note that we also seem to have an issue with the current concept for
> mainAssertor [2], since foaf:member has the domain foaf:Group and the
> range foaf:Agent.

So every time you use earl:mainAssertor in a triple, the subject becomes
of type foaf:Group and the object of type foaf:Agent. Is this a problem?

--
Johannes Koch
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT