RE: Pointer Methods in RDF

Hi group,

Here you have the updated draft that solves all the issues raised by Mike (no changes to the schema needed).

Shadi, I'm using [http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/Pointers/] as the URI for the latest published version, so please feel free to change this if necessary as well as checking the final namespace (currently http://www.w3.org/2009/pointers# in this draft)

Regards,
 CI.

Carlos Iglesias

Fundación CTIC