Re: Pointer Methods in RDF

Dear all,

Thank you Carlos, I've uploaded the editor's draft:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/Pointers/WD-Pointers-20090202>
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/Pointers/pointers.rdf>

I will also initiate the publication process as discussed. Meanwhile,
everybody please read this document thoroughly and note if you have
comments that:
  1- need to be addressed before publication
  2- can be addressed after publication

I may come back with editorial suggestions on the Abstract and Status of
this document section, depending on the feedback received.

Regards,
   Shadi