Re: EARL - Standard for Test result reporting across Hursley

Tony:
Sorry for the delayed response but just returned from a vacation.
I'm CCing the Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group as I think that
they may be more qualified to answer the questions you have. As I said on
the phone, EARL is not targeted at non-web environments at this time and
it would be difficult, I think, for the group to consider expanding the
scope of the specification to cover the key requirements you seem to imply
in this sample document. They are, however, taking comments for the LC
working draft so now would be a good time to introduce this topic.

If you could provide the group with a brief synopsis of your requirements
and our phone conference, that would probably be helpful.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center

W:512.286.8694
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able
Internal: http://w3.ibm.com/able