Regrets - probable cancellation of teleconference on Wed Apr 15

From: Michael A Squillace <masquill@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:15:08 -0500
To: "ERT WG " <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Group:
A last-minute requirement has been thrown my way and I will not have
sufficient time to prepare or be present for our scheduled meeting
tomorrow. Unless Shadi is able to chair (and, I think, this is not
possible given his travel plans), we will need to cancel. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) co-technical lead
http://www.eclipse.org/actf

W:512.286.8694
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able