[urgent] Test Mode

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 15:45:48 +0200
To: ERT WG <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Hi all,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/2009/04/01-er-minutes>

After being prompted by Johannes I looked back into the minutes from
last week, and indeed we had agreed to change the Test Mode values to
instances (rather than subclasses).

Unless I hear otherwise I will be making this change *and* adding an
editor's note to ask for feedback, as per today's teleconference call.

Please let me know right away if you have concerns or objections.

Regards,
   Shadi