Namespace class update

From: Carlos Iglesias <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:34:03 +0200
To: "ERT WG" <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Hi group,

Apparently during the discussion of the topic at the last teleconference we came to the following agreement:

XMLNamespace (ptr:prefix, ptr:namespaceName)

Being namespaceName of type anyURI [1], but the referenced document is still in WD phase and the current Recommendation [1] just refers to anyURI as being URIs (not IRIs).

Do you see any problem in referring to the WD for the data type, I personally don't think there's any, as that is something that probably won't change in future stages of the document. So, if nobody objects, I will proceed to update the draft accordingly.

[1] - [http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#anyURI]
[2] - [http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#anyURI]

Regards,
 CI.