Updated F2F agenda:

From: Michael A Squillace <masquill@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:16:24 -0500
To: "ERT WG " <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Group:
I've updated the agenda with the changes we discussed on our call today.
Please let me know if there should be any other changes.

Day 1 - Thursday 6 November

09:00 - 10:30 Session 1
Getting our feet wet: discuss and update EARL 1.0 Requirements and EARL
Overview
- last EARL Overview:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2008Sep/0024.html
- last requirements doc:
http://www.w3.org/TR/EARL10-Requirements/
10:30 - 11:00 Morning break
11:00 - 12:30 Session 2
Evaluation and Report Language (EARL) 1.0 Schema: Abstract and
Introduction
- detailed review
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch break
13:30 - 15:00 Session 3
Evaluation and Report Language (EARL) 1.0 Schema: Core Vocabulary
- detailed review
- cross reference and review against Appendix A, EARL 1.0 Schema in
RDF/XML
15:00 - 15:30 Afternoon break
15:30 - 17:00 Session 4
Evaluation and Report Language (EARL) 1.0 Schema: Core Vocabulary
continued
- detailed review
- cross reference and check against Appendix A, EARL 1.0 Schema in RDF/XML
- if time permits, review other appendices and references

Day 2 - Friday, 7 November
09:00 - 10:30 Session 1
HTTP in RDF and Representing Content in RDF
- detailed review in light of Ivan's comments
10:30 - 11:00 Morning break
11:00 - 12:30 Session 2
EARL 1.0 Guide
- last EARL guide draft:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10-Guide/
  (no publication)
- detailed review
- establish relationship between documents (EARL 1.0 Schema and auxilary
docs)
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch break
13:30 - 15:00 Session 3
Pointer Methods in RDF
- last draft at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/Pointers/WD-Pointers-20080623
- detailed review
- need to resolve issues and give examples and best practices as sighted
in
http://www.w3.org/2008/07/16-er-minutes
- review first stab at rules/conventions:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2008Sep/0024.html
15:00 - 15:30 Afternoon break
15:30 - 17:00 Session 4
left open for additional topics or unfinished work from previous sessions

--> Mike Squillace
IBM Human Ability and Accessibility Center
Accessibility Tools Framework (ACTF) co-technical lead
http://www.eclipse.org/actf

W:512.823.7423
M:512.970.0066

External: http://www.ibm.com/able