Re: [updated] EARL Overview

Hi Mike,

Michael A Squillace wrote:
> typo on 'acccessibility' in first main section, second paragraph, 1st
> sentence

Thanks, will fix.

> The EARL, HTTP in RDF, Representing Content in RDF documents are listed but
> do we want to say how they are related or is this for another space?

During today's teleconference, we agreed that the main part of this
description belongs in the EARL 1.0 Guide. The nested bullets should
give a very brief glimpse of the hierarchy but the details of the
relationship belong in the Guide.

There was a specific suggestion to better highlight the hierarchy by
adding "EARL 1.0 Schema uses the following additional terms:" just
before the sub-bullets of HTTP-in-RDF, Content-in-RDF, etc. Is this
sufficient or do you think we need more elaborate discussion in this
overview document?

Regards,
   Shadi