Tracker installed for ERT WG

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:23:24 +0200
To: ERT group <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Dear Group,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tracker/>

We now have a tracker [1] installation for ERT WG. Tracker is a tool
that allows us to track and monitor action items, resolutions, and
deliverables of the group. It should contribute to our productivity,
please don't hesitate if you have questions or comments on its use.

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/>

Regards,
   Shadi