Re: See you next week ...

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:16:05 +0100
To: Johannes Koch <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
CC: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Hi Johannes,

Johannes Koch wrote:

> "See you next week ..."

It should read "See on the teleconference next week" -was supposed to be
funny, sorry if it confused you.

> Will we have the F2F in Birlinghoven next week (Feb 20/21)?

No. As discussed we will postpone it until we have the EARL 1.0 Schema
and Pointers documents more in shape. Or at least until we publish the
HTTP and Content documents, and get feedback on them.

Thanks,
   Shadi