Regrets RE: [date correction] ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 5 September, 2007

From: Carlos Iglesias <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:37:11 +0200
To: "Shadi Abou-Zahra" <shadi@w3.org>, <public-wai-ert@w3.org>
Sorry, I won't be avalaible at the teleconference time.
In relation with a possible F2F I have already obligations at the
first and the third weeks of October and the last week of November,
but the list is increasing quickly. Additionally I strongly prefer as
later in the year as possible.

The next teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday 5 September, 2007
from 14:00 to 15:00 UTC:
   * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PST)
   * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (EST)
   * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (CET)
   * 02:00 to 03:00 (Thursday) Australian Eastern Time
Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise
date for your own time zone:

The teleconference information is:
   * +1.617.761.6200 (Boston)
   * + (Nice)
   * +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol)
   * Passcode 3794 ("ERWG")
   * IRC server irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #er

Next on the scribe rotation list is: David or Johannes

1. "Content" in EARL and in HTTP-in-RDF
  - decision on merging earl:Content and http:Content
  - decision on separating http:Content from HTTP-in-RDF
   # <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2007Sep/0001>

2. Inferred test results
  - decision on replacing earl:inferred with an aggregation logic
  - decision on dropping earl:inferred vs keeping as a modifier
   # <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2007Sep/0000>

3. Face to face meeting
  - when and where should our next face-to-face meeting be?