Re: Scheleton for Content-in-RDF

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:59:07 +0100
To: Johannes Koch <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
CC: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Thanks for doing this Johannes. Just a minor comment from a quick skim
of the document, I appreciate the alphabetic order but think there is a
hierarchy that would make the document easier to understand if it is
reflected appropriately. For example, consider rearranging the classes
and properties listed in appendix C (in the tables), or in renumbering
the sections (put the XML classes under section 2.4).