Re: Scheleton for Content-in-RDF

Hi,

Thanks for doing this Johannes. Just a minor comment from a quick skim
of the document, I appreciate the alphabetic order but think there is a
hierarchy that would make the document easier to understand if it is
reflected appropriately. For example, consider rearranging the classes
and properties listed in appendix C (in the tables), or in renumbering
the sections (put the XML classes under section 2.4).

Best,
   Shadi