Antw: Re: timestamp on request/response in HTTP-in-RDF

From: Reinhard Ruemer <Reinhard.Ruemer@jku.at>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 07:07:52 +0200
To: <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

 Hi,

Reinhard Ruemer
Universitaet Linz
Institut Integriert Studieren
Altenbergerstrasse 69, A-4040 Linz
Tel.: +43 (0)732 2468 1273
E-Mail: reinhard.ruemer@jku.at
WWW: http://www.integriert-studieren.jku.at

>>> Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> 05/30/07 1:08 am >>>
>
>Hi,
>
>Alan Dean wrote:
>> I'm sure that I am behind the curve, but can't date/time
information
>> simply be representated by dc:date, dcterms:created, etc.?
>
>Probably dc:date may be enough (though there are others to think
about).
>And probably the time will be measured "as seen by a client" (as
opposed
>to the server or a proxy in between), but this is the type of
discussion
>we would need to have...

To me it makes sense to measure the time "as seen by the client"
because it is the client that sends the request to the server and by
timestamping both - request and response - it is possible afterwards to
perform further tests on these measures, be it any WCAG 2.0 related
accessibility tests or other performance testings.

Regards,
Reinhard