Re: [HTTP-in-RDF] timestamping requests and responses

From: Shuaib IMAP <skarim@ifs.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:57:21 +0000
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Hi,
You may also have a look at "Time and Dates" upper level ontology by cyc
at http://www.cyc.com/cycdoc/vocab/vocab-toc.html
It is very comprehensive as far as temporal entities are concerned.

BTW, for describing HTTP semantics is dcmi a good choice? I have the
feeling that it is more for describing semantics of documents or
resources on the web. For describing communications protocol, maybe we
would need an ontology in communications domain in future. From google
the one I found was
http://sigmakee.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/sigmakee/KBs/Communications.kif.
But at present it is apparently too specific.