Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 28 March, 2007

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:21:58 +0200
To: "Shadi Abou-Zahra" <shadi@w3.org>, public-wai-ert@w3.org

regrets - I have a board meeting.

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:16:48 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> AGENDA:
>
> 1. Publication of EARL 1.0 Schema and HTTP-in-RDF
>   - congratulations and thanks for your hard work!

Whoohoo....

> 2. Upcoming "Call for Exclusions" for EARL 1.0 Schema
>   - W3C Patent Policy requires a "Call for Exclusion"
>   - will explain the issues and what needs to be done

/me has to deal with these all the time. Happy to let you guys take some of the misery :)

> 3. Criteria for listing contributors to ERT publications
>   - EARL has a policy inherited from previous practices
>   - need to define one for the new documents in queue

I propose "whatever the editor of the document in question thinks is reasonable" since in all my time at W3C I have never seen one that is particularly good.

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9.1     http://opera.com