Re: Editor's draft comments

Shadi Abou-Zahra schrieb:
> SEMIAUTO: tool uses human(s) to make a decision. For example, a tool
> asks a human to verify that a given table is a layout vs data table, and
> based upon this input (and other indicators) decides the outcome of a
> test criterion.

This is my scenario 2. which was "manual" at least according to Carlos I.

> So in end effect its as Johannes indicated, the crucial part is if a
> human or tool actually made the *decision on the outcome in the context
> of the test criterion*.

Let me present two approaches for the same scenario:

1.
a) Tool finds table with structural elements.
b) Human decides whether table is layout table.

2.
a) Tool finds table.
b) Human decides whether table is layout table.
c) Tool finds structural elements in layout table.

Is one of them semiauto?
--
Johannes Koch
BIKA Web Compliance Center - Fraunhofer FIT