RE: Editor's draft comments

From: Carlos Iglesias <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:17:00 +0100
To: "Johannes Koch" <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>, <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Hi Johannes,

> Because the _decision_ is done by a human? Then that's the
> criterion for manual vs. semiauto.

IMO Yes.

> Now, what's a scenario for semiauto?

I have never believed in the semiauto mode, my memories are that the arguments in favour where something like there are some assistant tools where the human has a secondary role.

IMO once the tool need a human to decide (even if it's just a "Yes to all" thing) it's a manual result, otherwise it's automatic (or mixed/unknow)

If we go on with semiauto we should have a clear scenario/example for it. Any?

Regards,
 CI.

Carlos Iglesias

CTIC Foundation