[wbs] response to 'ERT WG Call for Review: EARL 1.0 Schema'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:40:01 +0000
To: carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org,public-wai-ert@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'ERT WG Call for
Review: EARL 1.0 Schema' (Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group) for
Carlos Iglesias.

---------------------------------
Publishing EARL 1.0 Schema as a Last Call Working Draft
----

 * ( ) I accept publishing this version of the document as is
 * (x) I accept publishing this version of the document, and suggest
changes below
 * ( ) I accept publishing this version of the document only with the
changes below
 * ( ) I do not accept publishing this version of the document because of
the comments below
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Comments
----
Comments on the document, formatted as described above.

Would like to see comments at [1] addressed before publishing, specially
those which are not merely editorial, nevertheless I accept publishing
even if they're not.

[1] -
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2007Mar/0025.html]

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/32094/pub2/ until 2007-03-14.