Re: mOK response proposal

From: Johannes Koch <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:52:41 +0200
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Hi group,

apart from the GET vs. POST typo issue, Jon mentioned:

> Well, theoretically since GET is idempotent you can safely try, for
> example, simply submitting the form with its default values.

I may have missed it, but does the mobileOK draft describe how to handle
GET forms? Only use default values?

Carlos Iglesias schrieb:

> I have also no response on comment #12 [5] as I'm not sure why the issue with external CSS has not been addressed. IMO external CSS are implicity excluded by omission in the document, and I think this is the group intention as they explicity say they're not addressing style regions at this stage.

That was my assumption, too. However, ...

> Do you mean they should be explicity excluded in the document? Please somebody elaborate.

... I think it could be helpful to make sure that extraneous white space
in external CSS must not be counted, if this is the intention.

[...]

ACK
--
Johannes Koch
BIKA Web Compliance Center - Fraunhofer FIT