Work on using HTTP-in-RDF in RESTful web services

From: Alan Dean <alan.dean@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 15:39:07 +0000
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Hi,

I thought that this working group might be interested in being made
aware of a usage of HTTP-in-RDF that may not have been considered -
namely as the means to make RESTful web service messages
self-descriptive.

I have been working on a rough use case / message set, see

http://simplewebservices.org/index.php?title=Shopping

At the moment I have not done any RDFS work to formalise the "shop"
vocabulary. The effort is at an early stage and I am 'kneading the
clay' of the message sets.

I would be interested in any feedback you wish to give about either
the use of HTTP-in-RDF specifically or the use case in general.

In any event I hope that it is of interest, if not entirely on-topic
for this list.

Regards,
Alan Dean
http://thoughtpad.net/alan-dean