Re: UPDATED: Pointers changes and issues

Carlos Iglesias schrieb:

> 2.3.4 CharOffsetPointer Class
[...]
> ISSUE #6: We can think about merging this one and the following ByteOffsetPointer Class into a single OffsetPointer Class.
>
> ptr:CharOffsetPointer (rdfs:subClassOf ptr:SinglePointer)
>     // number of characters from the start of the reference
>     ptr:charOffset (rdfs:range rdf:Literal)

Which property/properties would the OffsetPointer have? If it's only a
ptr:offset property, how to distinguish between a character or byte offset?

> 2.3.7 HTMLPointer Class
[...]
> We need to advance in one of the following directions:
[...]
>     * Throw the idea completely out of the document.

For now I prefer this "solution" :-)

> 2.4.3 CharOffsetRangePointer Class
[...]
> ISSUE #13: We can think about replacing the Literal value with a CharOffsetPointer single Pointer (or a new generic OffsetPointer as seen at issues #6 and #8)
[...]
> 2.4.5 ByteOffsetRangePointer Class
[...]
> ISSUE: #15: We can think about replacing the Literal value with a ByteOffsetPointer single Pointer (or a new generic OffsetPointer as seen at issues #6 and #8)

Wouldn't that make the CharOffsetRangePointer and ByteOffsetRangePointer
equal to the RangePointer?

2.4.4 ByteSnippetRangePointer Class
Is ptr:byteSnippet Base64 encoded?
--
Johannes Koch
BIKA Web Compliance Center - Fraunhofer FIT