RE: [updated] F2F information page

From: Carlos Iglesias <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:21:34 +0100
To: "Johannes Koch" <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>, <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

> > Accomodation
> > Hotel Silken Ciudad Gijón
> > Bohemia 1, 33207. Gijón - Asturias, Spain
> > Tel: +34 985 176 112
> > Fax: +34 985 175 738
> > Special rates of 80€ + 7% tax are available, mention W3C Meeting.
>
> I tried to use the web form at
> <http://www.hoteles-silken.com/gijon_ciudaddegijon_booking_2/b

> ooking.php/35/1/2/>
> to make a reservation for the hotel. Unfortunately the
> application did not accept my email address. Maybe other
> people will have the same problems.
>
> Carlos I., you should offer them some consultancy :-)

I'm afraid that I would need more than ten lives to give consultancy for everybody who need it (or to find a hotel with a good reservation application) ;o)

Anyway, if anybody has problems to access any information, or to make the reservation, don't hesitate to contact me and we'll provide alternative formats or make the reservation for you.

Regards,
 CI.

Carlos Iglesias

CTIC Foundation