Re: inquiry: Complete List of Web Accessibility Evaluation Tools

Hi Laura,

For your information, the W3C list of Web accessibility evaluation tools
  is also available in RDF/XML format in public space:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/db.rdf>

In other words, you can easily reuse this information on your own Web
site and using your own interface. The idea is to try and collect as
much information as possible in one central place, yet offer each one
the possibility to reuse this information in their own application. Let
me know if you have questions.

Regards,
   Shadi