Re: Last Call Review: EARL 1.0 Schema Last Call Working Draft

Hi Shuaib, or is Karim your first name?

shuaib schrieb:
> Hi Johannes,
>
> For example, there can be inline graphics and multimedia in the contents for
> which separate http:Requests are generated. The existing schema is depicting
> the multiple requests.

Subsequent request to inline graphics etc. can be modeled by using RDF
collections like in example 2.2 of
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-HTTP-in-RDF-20070323/>:

<http:Connection rdf:ID="conn2">
   <http:connectionAuthority>www.example.org:80</http:connectionAuthority>
   <http:request rdf:parseType="Collection">
     <http:Request rdf:about="#req0"/>
     <http:Request rdf:about="#req1"/>
   </http:request>
</http:Connection>

> It would also be interesting to capture and depict
> the "actual" time durations to fulfill these requests (difference between
> timestamps of corresponding requests-responses) by the respective servers.

I think we already thought about adding time properties. The HTTP spec
talks about time in the section on caching. You could add e.g.
http://purl.org/dc/terms/created or refinements like
http://purl.org/dc/terms/dateSubmitted to the Request resources. Usually
the server already sends a Date header. But you could additionally add
your local date/time to the Response resource.

--
Johannes Koch
BIKA Web Compliance Center - Fraunhofer FIT