Re: maximum cardinality on result properties

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:11:55 +0200
To: "Shadi Abou-Zahra" <shadi@w3.org>, public-wai-ert@w3.org

(regrets for the call, as previously advised)

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:41:02 +0200, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> During last weeks' teleconference we briefly discussed refining the
> cardinality constrains on the properties of the result class (by
> defining appropriate min/maxCardinality restrictions). The current
> proposal is to have exactly 1 validity and exactly 1 confidence
> properties per result class.

I believe we should have no confidence property for many results, so it
should be optional. (I have said elsewhere that I believe it has horribly
poor interoperability and don't think we should try to define that
ourselves). I would also like a structure that allowed for multiple
validities if people did use confidence, a la

earl:Assertion
   result
     _blank1
       validity: pass