Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 20 September, 2006

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:03:56 -0000
To: "Shadi Abou-Zahra" <shadi@w3.org>, public-wai-ert@w3.org

Regrets,

I am in morocco at another W3C meeting and won't be able to attend.
Regrets for next week too. Face to face in Spain.

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:18:01 -0000, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> AGENDA:
>
> 1. Publishing EARL 1.0 Schema Working Draft
>   <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/EARL10/WD-EARL10-Schema-20060919>
>   - no objections to publishing so far, last chance to comment

Please do publish. Shadi, my next window of opportunity for editing is the
first week of october, which is relatively open at the moment.

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com