Re: validity levels

Charles McCathieNevile schrieb:
> I think we need to say that implementors should find their own class as
> a subClass of pass, cannotTell, etc. Different people use different
> types of warning and putting one in is IMHO asking for people to get it
> wrong, break the interoperability, and make it useless - eventually
> forcing implementors to use their own or find one that has been used
> cleanly and is a subtype of... [return to the beginning]

So for interoperability reading the additional RDFS is necessary.
Otherwise an EARL consumer would not know if my self-defined foo
validity level is a pass, cannotTell, fail, ... in basic EARL terms.
--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)