Re: [DRAFT] comments on WCAG 2.0 baseline

From: Johannes Koch <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:06:14 +0200
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Johannes Koch wrote:
> Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
>
>> Last week we discussed the WCAG 2.0 baseline documents. Please find a
>> draft summary of our comments below. Let me know if you have other
>> ones or suggestions to these.
>
> See my mail "[AI] conformance" from May 11th.

One more thing about conformance claims
(<http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/conformance.html#conformance-claims>):
What is the difference between the required component #5 (list of
technologies in the baseline) and the optional component #2 (list of
technologies relied upon)?
--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)