Re: [Fwd: on HTTP in RDF]

Dan Connolly wrote:

> In this case, I doubt the editors meant what this says:
>
> <rdf:Property rdf:about="&http-ns;allow">
>  <rdfs:label xml:lang="en">Allow</rdfs:label>
>  <rdfs:comment>The Allow header</rdfs:comment>
>  <rdfs:subPropertyOf rdf:resource="&http-ns;header"/>
>  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="&http-ns;Request"/>
>  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="&http-ns;Response"/>
> </rdf:Property>
>
> that says that everything with an allow property is both a Request
> _and_ a Response. See
>
> http://www.w3.org/2000/03/rdf-tracking/#rdfs-domain-and-range

Hmm, I was not aware of this :-| Is there a way to specify that the
allow propery can appear in both Request and Response? Is this necessary
to specify?

> Hmm... I also see http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/HTTP/WD-RFC822-in-RDF-20060216 ;
> I don't care for the name/value approach there.

Which is what we need for unknown fields. So at least the name/value
part is still needed. I don't think we will need the specific fields in
the current draft of RFC822-in-RDF. I just added them forcompleteness.
Should I delete them?

--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)