Re: WCAG 2.0 effects on EARL

From: Johannes Koch <johannes.koch@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:41:38 +0200
To: public-wai-ert@w3.org

Carlos Iglesias wrote:
> I don't think so,
>
> EARL records Test Results at whatever "level" you're testing (call it
> success criterion, sufficient techniques, advidsory techniques...), and
> it shouln't care about the relations between TestCases (This is why we
> need a Test Description Language)

O sorry, I thought there should be a way to model a hierarchy of test
cases and requirements in EARL. If this should be done outside EARL, we
don't need passSufficient and failSufficient in EARL.

--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)