Re: Accessibility Tests For Stanca Act

Christophe Strobbe wrote:

> We both know (for example from our experience with UWEM [1]) that
> evaluating web content against WCAG 1.0 is problematic. WCAG 1.0
> provides guidelines to developers; it says "provide this", "ensure
> that", etcetera. These are things that developers can integrate into a
> development process, they describe processes or tasks, not criteria or
> features. This means that the only appropriate way to evaluate WCAG 1.0
> conformance is an evaluation of development processes.

ACK in general. But in the case of "avoiding deprecate features", I can
evaluate if the developer avoided deprecated markup by looking at the
code. If there is deprecated markup, he/she did not avoid them.
--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)