Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 22 March, 2006

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:20:52 +0100
To: shadi@w3.org, public-wai-ert@w3.org

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 05:27:50 +0100, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> Next on the scribe rotation list is: Charles
>   <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/scribes>

D'oh!!

> AGENDA:
> 1. Overlaps and gaps between RDF-CL and EARL
>   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Mar/0007>

I had a chat to Phil Archer about this last week. It seems that there is
actually very little real overlap - there is one potential issue that
would make it hard to mix the two together nicely, but I hope we will have
someone involved in the CL task force soon who can work to bring them and
us to easier compatibility...

> 2. earl:Software class: is DOAP a candidate?
>   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Mar/0008>

Hmmm. Maybe... (no strong opinion).

Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com
      Peek into the kitchen: http://snapshot.opera.com/