Re: ERT WG: Agenda for teleconference on Wednesday 11 January, 2006

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:52:12 +0100, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org> wrote:

> Hi Charles,
>
> Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>> On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:45:05 +0100, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> AGENDA:
>>> 1. Next Face-to-Face meeting
>>>   * potentially 27-28 Feb in Cannes at the W3C Technical Plenary
>>>   * opportunity to meet/attend other W3C working groups
>>   I'm not available then, although I will be there. (This is why the
>> process  requires 8 weeks warning :)
>
> I had given a heads up quite a while back and asked people to look into
> their calendars. Would Thursday/Friday work better for you (note that
> this may not be possible to reschedule)? Do you object to having the ERT
> WG meeting at the technical plenary week (even if you could not
> participate)?

I don't object to this meeting taking place, and if any days are going to
be possible it would be monday/tuesday.

But please ensure that a decision about face-to-face meetings is made
according to the process - preferably 4 or 5 months ahead. (Effective
groups manage to plan a year or more in advance). A heads-up is
insufficient, especially since more or less every group is "looking at
meeting at the Tech Plenary".

Cheers

Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com
      Peek into the kitchen: http://snapshot.opera.com/