Action Item: Scope class

From: Carlos Iglesias <carlos.iglesias@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:27:21 +0100
To: <public-wai-ert@w3.org>

Hi all,

In response to the action item recorded at [1], and due to the huge pressure that Shadi was putting on me ;oD I completed a firts schema draft for the tentative Scope class previously discussed [2].

You can find the schema attached, I hope it will helps as a first step for further discussion next week.
Please note that there are slightly differences respect to the approach commented at [2] (e.g. as currently defined it could be also a replacement for the dc:location property.

As Shadi exposed in a recent message [3] an interesting evolution of this class could be a further integration within the Location class.

[1] [http://www.w3.org/2006/02/15-er-minutes.html#action01]
[2] [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Feb/0009.html]
[3] [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-wai-ert/2006Feb/0030.html]

Regards and see you next week,

CI.

Carlos Iglesias

Unidad de Accesibilidad Web - Fundación CTIC
Parque Científico-Tecnológico de Gijón
33203 - Gijón, Asturias, España

teléfono: +34 984291212
fax: +34 984390612